Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Favorite Finds


I came across a Youtube video about "press on nails" and decided to try them out because they looked amazing!  I bought the Broadway Deception nails in the short length. This style has a more subtle french tip and even has the half moons at the top so they look amazingly real. These worked great for me because of their shape. These have more of a flat shape for the nail bed instead of the extreme curved shape that a lot of the other fake nails have.  I cant grow my nails long because they break very easily so glue on nails are a great option for those of us who don't want to spend a lot of money on semi-permanent nails from the salon but want nice nails for special occasions.  I would like paint these to see how they look in red!

2 comments:

  1. so where do you buy these? They look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found these at target but I've also seen them at Walgreens. I'm sure they can be found at any pharmacy or Walmart. They range between $2 and $5. I love them!

    ReplyDelete