Friday, July 24, 2009

Adding to the list....


Well, it's no surprise that I am adding to my Crafting List. I came across a blogger V and Co that makes rag rugs and when I saw it I just knew that I had to make one...or many! I grew up with rag rugs in my house and my mom had a large basket full of rag balls that I would play with. Here is a free Tutorial for making a rag rug! Yay for simplicity! It's funny to think that these rag rugs were made because they could not afford nice rugs so they saved up rags and scrap fabric to make floor coverings and now we want to make them even though most of us can afford to buy a new rug. It's not that we want a new rug....it's that we want to craft and we love the charm that certain crafts bring to our homes. Happy Crafting

0 comments:

Post a Comment