Monday, July 26, 2010

Recent Vintage Finds

I was in Venture, Ca recently with some friends and we checked out some antique and thrift stores in downtown Venture. There was one antique store I could have spent hours in. There were cases and shelves full of stuff! Gorgeous oak furniture, tons of ceramics, china and a vintage handmade quilt I would have loved to have brought home. In the end I settled on a few treasures.

I LOVE crochet and I needed pretty hot mats so I couldn't resist these beautiful hand crochet hot mats. I have them hanging in my kitchen when not in use.




Since moving, I have been slowly decorating my daughter's room the way I want it. I fell in love with these plaster wall hangings and didn't think twice about getting them. The little girls on the front are so sweet. They were such a great price too! I adore antique shops.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love the doilees!!! You can do so much with them. I love to use doilies to make peter pan collars on shirts or to make flowers for headbands!!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete