Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vintage Coffee Percolator!!





After losing a battle on eBay for a retro coffee percolator I found this vintage coffee percolator with a "Buy it Now" option and snatched it up before someone else did. I would still LOVE to have a more casual retro percolator but this beauty will do just fine until I can get my hands on one.




It will be great to use at baby or bridal showers and I'm even thinking ahead to the Christmas party I want to have so I can show it off! Fun Fun!!!




This cup of coffee this morning was delicious! I was a little nervous at first because I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I was pleasantly surprised.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about having a Christmas/birthday party for the baby. Either bringing the bad sweaters back or doing something fancy:0) The coffee pot made me think of it! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete