Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekly Recap

The chenille bedspread I won on eBay arrived this week! It's going on Amelia's new bed. First I lost the original auction at the last second then the person puts it back up for auction and with the help of auctionsniper.com I won! I'm so glad a friend told me about it.


Her daddy gave her a bag of coins for her piggy bank.


I'm in love with the colors used in Disney's Cinderella movie! They are so beautiful. Reminds me of the folk art stenciling I have seen at Disneyland. I plan on using some folk art stenciling in Amelia's room.


Picked some butter crunch lettuce from the garden to roll up tuna salad in.


I used the chicken and dumpling recipe from Joyfulabode.com. It was so good and made it's own gravy!





I found a $12 no clamp curling iron at Ross and it works amazingly. My hair usually doesn't hold heated curls at all. They fall within minutes but this curling iron keeps the curl in all day and the next day I have nice wave and volume.


As a stay at home mom I get dolled up just to go to the grocery store and craft store! Simple pleasures.



Have a wonderful and safe weekend everyone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment