Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adding crochet to my list of hobbies!


I love all kinds of crafts and crochet is a beautiful one! I see crochet added to all types of things from my baby girl's clothing to my clothing to home decor pieces. It's a sweet detail. So yesterday I stopped by my favorite store, Micheal's and picked up a pack of crochet hooks, some yarn and two simple beginner books. I'm practicing and working on my stitches. I need to lighten up and not be so tense because my stitched tend to me tight. I am going to practice until I feel comfortable enough to start on a baby blanket for my friend! So exciting.

I received the fabric rolls for my baby girl's quilt yesterday! It's even more beautiful in person. All I could say while opening the package was, "omg,omg,omg!" I'm so in love with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment