Sunday, September 19, 2010

Decorative Plates

A dramatic display

One of my favorite things to decorate with are hand painted plates. I hang them with a wire plate hanger which comes in different sizes. They are so fun and easy to change out with the seasons.  I have several different plates that I use for different times of the year.  It's an inexpensive way to experiment with color and styles in my home's interior so I don't get bored. 

I bought 3 beautiful painted plates from Anthropologie last night.  They have so many styles to choose from. I have also bought several of my decorative plates from TJ Maxx Home Goods store which were very inexpensive.  Like $4-$6.  You can't beat that.


I snatched up this adorable bee plate.
These hummingbirds will look great on my wall.
And I couldn't pass up this beautiful strawberry and butterfly plate .


Of course there were a few plates that I would like to add to my collection at some point.  I can only talk my husband into buying me but so much at Anthro in one day.

Butter1fly plate on my wish list.
Mushroom on my wish list.
Painted Lady on my wish list.
invisible plate hanger
Wire plate hanger.

A conservative display

Love these contrasting colors
Mix and match for an eclectic look.
Fun seasonal display


0 comments:

Post a Comment