Friday, May 29, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls mmmm...

I used Nana's Yeast Roll Dough to make cinnamon rolls. I rolled the dough out into a rectangle and spread soften butter all over it leaving one inch from the edge of one long side without butter. I sprinkled sugar and cinnamon over the butter. Rolled it up tightly and sealed the edge that had no butter. Using floss to cut cinnamon rolls is a great tip. I learned this trick a long time ago and it works every time.

I placed them in an oiled pan and set aside to rise.

Here they are rising. Look how plump they are getting.....so yummy.

These are covered with a basic powder sugar glaze.

And these...my favorites, are covered with a rich, cream cheese frosting. I took a block of soften cream cheese and added powder sugar to taste. I didn't add that much because we like the taste of the cream cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks delicious!I might give it a try once finals are done with.

    ReplyDelete