Monday, April 30, 2012

Slow Drip Fudgepops





I love a good fudge pop and so does Amelia! I made lots of these slow drip fudge pops last year for a hot summer treat. The weather has been in the high 70s and low 80s so I want to make some to enjoy even though it's not summer yet! Now that I said that it will probably turn cold.



Homemade Slow Drip Fudgepops

2 cups milk of your choice
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup of sugar (or honey to taste)
1 tsp vanilla
1 package Knoxx gelatin

In a medium sauce pan heat all the ingredients and stir until sugar and gelatin has dissolved and cocoa powder has been incorporated well. Cool to just warm before adding to the popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks and freeze for a few hours. Makes 6-10 pops depending on your type of molds. I like to take them out of the molds and store in a gallon bag or container in the freezer so they are easy to get to. I want to experiment with the liquid vanilla creme stevia drops that I love so much.

There you go! The gelatin is the secret. It keeps the liquid from dripping too quickly!

{This picture was from last year. She has grown so much since last year!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment