Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekly Recap

Finally put together the crochet coat I had started in December! I'm just working on the collar now.


Painted on one of my favorite nail colors. "Read My Palm" by OPI for Sephora.


We've been eating a lot of chia pudding this week. We love it and since we use liquid vanilla stevia to sweeten it we feel a little less quilt when eating it as a dessert.


Amelia and I have tea time a few times a week. I'm so glad she loves tea time as much as I do. We are using my aunt's tea cups.


The weather has been amazingly warm this week considering we recently entered Spring. I wore one of my favorite wrap skirts that I bought while living in Guatemala.


I made raw dehydrated zucchini chips for snack.


Amelia took advantage of the hot weather and played in her swimming pool while wearing the bathing suit I wore as a young girl!


We had pho per Amelia's request. She loves "noodles" and they are gluten free.


I also turned 28 this week! Yikes! Much closer to 30!


I made myself a small batch of gluten free cupcakes to celebrate.


I also put together grain free, honey sweetened zucchini muffins. I just need to make one more batch before blogging the recipe.


Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment