Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekly Recap


Amelia has been eating a lot of raw vegetables! She snatched the cauliflower off the counter. Lol



We had breakfast outside and enjoyed Irish breakfast tea and gluten free English muffins.



Played at the part on a warm sunny day! It was so beautiful.



Of course we bought more flowers! I'm loving purple and pink flowers thanks to Amelia. I wonder how long purple will be her favorite color.



I wore shorts for the first time this year! Yikes!



Finally bought an American flag for our house. We are very patriotic. :-)



The lettuce has been coming is all at the same time!! Ahhhhh! I'm going to start giving it away. This butter crunch lettuce is beautiful though. Has a nice flavor and texture.



I've been serving more fish lately. The lemon dill salmon was a hit. Amelia loved it.



I did my first sock bun! I love it. It's kinda hard to do right now because my hair is shorter and layered but it's so cute.




Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment